Thursday, July 5, 2007

If someone breaks in to MY house, you best believe I'm about to shoot him.

So there's this new law in Missouri protecting the right to KILL intruders into your home. The law states that if there is an intruder or stranger in your house, you have the right to use deadly force if you want to and you don't have to worry about being prosecuted. That's pretty tight, if I lived in Missouri, I'd leave my door open every day with a brand new widescreen liquid crystal TV in the window. It'd be like a salt lick for deer. Do you guys know what a salt lick is? It's where a hunter puts salt on the ground to attract deer, and then when the deer comes to lick the salt, he shoots it. Well, anyway, I'd leave my door open every day just for the sport of shooting burgalurs. Is that how you spell burgalurs? Hamburgalers? The law also applies to someone trying to get into your car and even into a tent if you happen to be camping. This is totally sweet.

Anyhoo, personally, I think it'd be sad if some senile person accidentally walked into the wrong house and ended up getting his head blown clean off, so this law is pretty rediculous. I mean, it's pretty much open season now, whereas before, it was only lawful to kill an intruder if it was truly necessary. So das wassup.

articulo

No comments: